Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Feedback and Requests

1. | #496

Quote Originally Posted by just2good View Post
    as a result of an increasing number of spam-bots registering as members, changes have today been made to the registration sign up process. Members won't notice any difference, but rest assured signing up as a member is still quick and as easy as pie. In fact, its easier than it was previously. But now there is a skill testing question which requires human thinking so that spambots cannot complete the sign up process.
    Take That You Spam Bot Bastards !

2. | #497

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    As a result of an increasing number of Spam-Bots registering as members, changes have today been made to the registration sign up process. Members won't notice any difference, but rest assured signing up as a member is still quick and as easy as pie. In fact, its easier than it was previously. But now there is a skill testing question which requires human thinking so that spambots cannot complete the sign up process.
    you already have a fantastic very popular forum, you don't need them bots to fudge your honest figures

3. | #498
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

Could we have the WhoIsOLine screen back please.
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

4. | #499

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    KB, when quoting my posts here on CC he insists on using AC whereas I posted here under Jesus Christ.
    In that case I suggest you let me merge your JC account into your AC account to rectify the discrepancy. It will also spare KB from having to edit all those posts which I know you feel tremendously guilty about.
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

5. | #500

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    In that case I suggest you let me merge your JC account into your AC account to rectify the discrepancy. It will also spare KB from having to edit all those posts which I know you feel tremendously guilty about.
    You would not say that unless you believed that the Beatles are more popular than myself

6. | #501

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    You would not say that unless you believed that the Beatles are more popular than myself
    Jesus , have a word to Frank Lekkas about entering Cheeky Monkey Contests would you , i think you could at least win the Byron Bay Classic .
    Last edited by S7V7N; 14-01-14 at 09:55 PM.

7. | #502

Default Date format

Is there any chance the date format can be changed to day, month, year instead of the current USA format?

It doesn't look difficult, but it is a site-wide change instead of being set by user preferences (which is bizarre, but it's the vbulletin devs who need to be smacked for that). It's just changing "m-d-Y" to "d-m-Y" and won't change anything to do with logging or timestamps.
    "Omnia quia sunt, futūtum sunt."
    OpenPGP/GPG Key: 0x321E4E2373590E5D - BTC address: 18Ua6y7D65QatEDZ36dtWNWpG9Ttrd4eqy

8. | #503

Quote Originally Posted by Hasimir View Post
    Is there any chance the date format can be changed to day, month, year instead of the current USA format?

It doesn't look difficult, but it is a site-wide change instead of being set by user preferences (which is bizarre, but it's the vbulletin devs who need to be smacked for that). It's just changing "m-d-Y" to "d-m-Y" and won't change anything to do with logging or timestamps.
    Great suggestion.

Let me look into that.

9. | #504

Quote Originally Posted by S7V7N View Post
    Jesus , have a word to Frank Lekkas about entering Cheeky Monkey Contests would you , i think you could at least win the Byron Bay Classic .
    I had a dream two nights ago that I met John Lennon, on earth that is, we joked etc. I had read an article in the paper that day about wars and they mentioned his Imagine song. They never play the Beatles down at Cheeky Monkeys so I never go there

10. | #505
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Has Ozchess been offline or has it always been here over the last month? I thought the site had finished, but am glad to see it still going.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

11. | #506
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

hi fg7
    There were hosting issues.
    Now available again, but a few technical aspects also being repaired.
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334