Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Bullying on Chess Chat

1. | #931

Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    That opinion you hold is completely debatable.
    You would not be capable of debating it if it was.

Why would you bother trying to negotiate anything with a mad dictator?
    I will be very kind and assume this unfortunate question employs the generic hypothetical "you". That being the case, that's a slightly harsh thing to say about Axiom. He is certainly mad, and he certainly admires dictators (especially dead r*c*st ones) but "mad dictator" is a little unkind, even as a review of his farcical tenure as a mod on Stefano's forum. "Mad wannabe dictator" would be more accurate.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

2. | #932
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    You would not be capable of debating it if it was.
    More like a case of could I be bothered discussing anything with the mad barking dog. Nevertheless, this is fairly straight forward. It is up to you to prove you are not stupid, since you made the questionable claim.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

3. | #933

I will be very kind and assume this unfortunate question employs the generic hypothetical "you". That being the case, that's a slightly harsh thing to say about Axiom.
    When did i become a generic hypothetical "you"?

"Mad wannabe dictator" would be more accurate.
    How would you describe yourself more accurately? As a "Mad actual dictator"?
    "Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

4. | #934

More like a case of could I be bothered discussing anything with the mad barking dog.
    Ah more abuse of the kind that you claim to be opposed to except when you do it, and on a thread where you started yapping at me. Silly little chihuahua.

It is up to you to prove you are not stupid, since you made the questionable claim.
    Every post I make here proves it! I don't expect you to publicly accept something so obvious, because it would be painful for you to concede such an inconvenient reality.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

5. | #935
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Nevertheless, this is fairly straight forward. It is up to you to prove you are not stupid, since you made the questionable claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrated
    Every post I make here proves it!
    Confirming that you are unable to prove your claim as expected.

I don't expect you to publicly accept something so obvious, because it would be painful for you to concede such an inconvenient reality.
    Well you have provided no proof that you are not stupid, so it is difficult to accept your judgement on the matter.

6. | #936

Even if that was true, which it isn't, you wouldn't get to play the sealioning game as you are a blatant troll and hypocrite when it comes to substantiating your own claims. Let's look at just a selection of your own completely unproven claims lately:

"Most of the time it is just you being abusive or making unsubstantiated brags."
    "Absolute lying nonsense. "
    "You continue to harass them on Ozchess despite neither of them posting on Chesschat." (in fact both of them do post from time to time - if they can get around being banned)
    "You show no common sense on the matter, and most of your posts on Ozchess are simply blatant abuse."
    "You even brag about your own abuse,which is even more disturbing."
    "Upon closer examination it may dawn on you, now that you would be covered in your own urine, "
    "mad dictator"
    "That opinion you hold is completely debatable. "
    "mad barking dog"
    "questionable claim."

You so frequently resort to unsubstantiated rubbish that I am not required to substantiate anything I ever say about you - let alone anything I say about me! Despite this, I frequently do provide evidence, unlike you.

Well you have provided no proof that you are not stupid, so it is difficult to accept your judgement on the matter.
    You are too stupid to understand what proof is. You are too stupid to even understand what stupidity is. Your difficulty in accepting my superior judgement is your problem.

7. | #937

...you wouldn't get to play the sealioning game as you are a blatant troll and hypocrite when it comes to substantiating your own claims.
    Blatant deflection. Let me remind you of the position.

I am not stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7
    Nevertheless, this is fairly straight forward. It is up to you to prove you are not stupid, since you made the questionable claim.
    Every post I make here proves it!
    Even if that was true, which it isn't
    It is confirmed that at this point you are consistently unable to prove that you are not stupid. It matters not if you believe some other truth.

8. | #938

I am not required to substantiate anything I ever say about you
    Ok. That is a very strange thing to believe.
    - let alone anything I say about me!
    Ok. That is an even stranger belief system.
    Despite this, I frequently do provide evidence
    In the context of this discussion you have been unable to provide any evidence that you are not stupid. So this frequency of evidence argument, you suggest, ought to be mathematically quantified. Zero evidence is < any evidence.

9. | #939

You are too stupid to understand what proof is.
    Possibly.
    You are too stupid to even understand what stupidity is.
    Possibly
    Your difficulty in accepting my superior judgement is your problem.
    Like I said before.........you have provided no proof that you are not stupid, so it is difficult to accept your judgement on the matter.

10. | #940

Blatant deflection. Let me remind you of the position.
    The position is that you are a hypocrite and that your claims to care about substantiation are insincere, obviously trolling and were already disposed of.

The position is also that you had three bites of the cherry when it came to attempting to reply to my post, these being strung over the 44 agonising minutes it took your few remaining brain cells to tick over, and still didn't come up with anything but dribble.

In the context of this discussion you have been unable to provide any evidence that you are not stupid.
    In every post I easily outwit your dim garbage, so if what you say there is true then that would make you extremely stupid.

Further underlining your stupidity, you're now taking me out of context. My comment was clearly a general statement, as should have been obvious even to someone of your stupidity level from the use of the word "frequently".

11. | #941

Default Behind the clock back there you know

Clock strikes twelve and moon drops burst
    Out at you from their hiding place
    Like acid and oil on a madman's face
    His reasons tend to fly away
    Like lesser birds on the four winds
    Like silver scrapes in May
    Now the sands become a crust
    And most of you have gone away

Come Susy dear, let's take a walk
    Just out there upon the beach
    I know you'll soon be married
    And you want to know where the winds come from
    Well it's never said at all
    On the map that Carrie reads
    Behind the clock back there you know
    At the four winds bar

Hey, hey, hey, hey
    Four winds at the four winds bar
    Two doors locked and windows barred
    One door let to take you in
    The other one just mirrors it
    Hey, hey, hey, hey
    In hellish glare and inference
    The other one's a duplicate
    The queenly flux, eternal light
    Or the light that never warms
    Yes the light, that never, never warms
    Yes the light, that never, never warms
    Never warms, never warms

The clock strikes twelve and moon drops burst
    Out at you from their hiding place
    Miss Carrie nurse and Suzy dear
    Would find themselves at the four winds bar
    It's the nexus of the crisis
    The origin of storms
    Just the place to hopelessly
    Encounter time and then came me

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Call me Desdenova, eternal light
    These gravely digs of mine
    Will surely prove a sight
    And don't forget my dog, fixed and consequent

Astronomy, A star
    Last edited by Axiom; 28-11-19 at 07:24 PM.

12. | #942

Cool Proof Of An Abusive Troll

Even if that was true, which it isn't, you wouldn't get to play the sealioning game as you are a blatant troll and hypocrite when it comes to substantiating your own claims. Let's look at just a selection of your own completely unproven claims lately:

"Most of the time it is just you being abusive or making unsubstantiated brags."
    "Absolute lying nonsense. "
    "You continue to harass them on Ozchess despite neither of them posting on Chesschat." (in fact both of them do post from time to time - if they can get around being banned)
    "You show no common sense on the matter, and most of your posts on Ozchess are simply blatant abuse."

"You even brag about your own abuse,which is even more disturbing."
    "Upon closer examination it may dawn on you, now that you would be covered in your own urine, "
    "mad dictator"
    "That opinion you hold is completely debatable. "
    "mad barking dog"
    "questionable claim."

You so frequently resort to unsubstantiated rubbish that I am not required to substantiate anything I ever say about you - let alone anything I say about me! Despite this, I frequently do provide evidence, unlike you.

You are too stupid to understand what proof is. You are too stupid to even understand what stupidity is. Your difficulty in accepting my superior judgement is your problem.
    Everything highlighted above has been proven over and over again, so much so that no fair minded person would still need convincing.

Ironically enough, what is highlighted in Magenta is just further proof of the proven assertions highlighted in yellow.
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

13. | #943

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    [FONT=Georgia]Everything highlighted above has been proven over and over again, so much so that no fair minded person would still need convincing.
    Oh dear. In your haste to zap off a quick post that would have been completely vacuous and pointless anyway, you slipped on your own banana skin again. You failed to qualify your statement "Everything highlighted above has been proven over and over again [..]"

As a result, your description "Everything highlighted above" includes the bit highlighted in magenta. You have therefore agreed:

(i) That firegoat is too stupid to understand what proof is.
    (ii) That firegoat is too stupid to understand what stupidity is.
    (iii) That firegoat's difficulty in accepting my superior judgement is his problem.

14. | #944

Default We Are The Ozchess Boys ~ We Are The Chosen Ones

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Members who have read this thread : 166

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)