Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 1,096 to 1,099 of 1099

Thread: Bullying on Chess Chat

1. | #1096

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    You also continue to impose your ridiculous hyper-democratic delusions on structures that don't have any reason to require them,...
    Whereas you impose your hyper-undemocratic delusion on a structure that doesn't have any reason to require it!!
    (Autocratic life banning members being the ultimate case in point.)

2. | #1097

Quote Originally Posted by OzChessFM View Post
    Whereas you impose your hyper-undemocratic delusion on a structure that doesn't have any reason to require it!!
    (Autocratic life banning members being the ultimate case in point.)
    Clueless garbage. Whether people can be banned for life after being given many times more chances than they deserve has nothing to do with whether a forum has elections or not. In fact banning powers are a good argument for not having elections on internet forums at all, because a moderator might ban potential rivals for their position, or their supporters, in order to shore up that that moderator's own power.

I'll also remind you that you only remain banned because you refuse to reveal and prove your identity. You've in effect life-banned yourself.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

3. | #1098

Clueless garbage. Whether people can be banned for life after being given many times more chances than they deserve has nothing to do with whether a forum has elections or not.
    Cluelessly irrelevant to my point.

In fact banning powers are a good argument for not having elections on internet forums at all, because a moderator might ban potential rivals for their position, or their supporters, in order to shore up that that moderator's own power.
    There ya go you said it!

I'll also remind you that you only remain banned because you refuse to reveal and prove your identity. You've in effect life-banned yourself.
    Desperate deflection from the obvious fact that it is you that is the life-banner, of not only i but others as well!

4. | #1099

Quote Originally Posted by OzChessFM View Post
    Cluelessly irrelevant to my point.
    Given that it directly addressed and disposed of your supposed point (by pointing out that bannings are not a hallmark of any attitude to democracy but rather are independent of it), you might benefit from paying attention next time instead of treading water with concocted unsubstantiated claims.

Desperate deflection from the obvious fact that it is you that is the life-banner, of not only i but others as well!
    Nonsense; much the same applies to them too. Granted, the conditions vary, and in one case I won't have anything to do with it, but there are none to whom the path is completely closed! Anyone can be forgiven, but the point comes where you have to prove that you deserve it.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Members who have read this thread : 166

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)