Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1111

Thread: Bullying on Chess Chat

1. | #1051

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    (PS Above post by OzChessFM attempting to go round and round in circles and ignored.)
    We'll let the readers (whose numbers burgeon) decide that of course.

2. | #1052
    Currently playing online chess at different locations.

I have strong views about protecting democracy from wannabe vote-fiddlers like you.
    You are a liar Kevin Bonham. You don't even believe in democracy. You ban people with historical revisionism and create division. You censor and ban people on Chesschat to protect "law and order". Nobody ever voted for you to be a moderator on Chesschat, nor can they vote to remove you. You don't protect democracy, it is a lie you tell yourself because you are scared of losing control. The truth is your strong views are about destroying democracy,not protecting it. You are a liar Kevin Bonham.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

3. | #1053

Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    You are a liar Kevin Bonham. You don't even believe in democracy. You ban people with historical revisionism and create division. You censor and ban people on Chesschat to protect "law and order". Nobody ever voted for you to be a moderator on Chesschat, nor can they vote to remove you. You don't protect democracy, it is a lie you tell yourself because you are scared of losing control. The truth is your strong views are about destroying democracy,not protecting it. You are a liar Kevin Bonham.
    He over reached his authority. He used excessive force. He terminated the online lives of many chess enthusiasts. Others stood idly by as he carried out his wicked deeds.
    Is Kevin Bonham the Derek Chauvin of Australian Chess?

4. | #1054

Quote Originally Posted by OzChessFM View Post
    He over reached his authority. He used excessive force. He terminated the online lives of many chess enthusiasts. Others stood idly by as he carried out his wicked deeds.
    Is Kevin Bonham the Derek Chauvin of Australian Chess?
    Ken oath...well I guess he aint a brutal killer, but he doesn't give a ???????????? about Australian Chess. And his miserable rants about democracy make me want to puke on the Chess board.

On second thoughts.....why am I apologising for a tyrant
    What the ???????????? am I saying he is a murderer.....the cunt murdered Australian chess.

5. | #1055

You are a liar [..]
    You're another one who wouldn't be voting (in the votes that don't happen anyway) if being informed was a criterion.

You don't even believe in democracy. You ban people with historical revisionism and create division.
    Just more of your usual mindless word salad. You provide no evidence that any Chesschat ban ever has been based on "historical revisionism" and I'd be surprised if you even knew what it was.

Your latest rant is based on a simple misunderstanding. You confuse defending democracy with a simplistic zeal to expand it into every possible context, whether it belongs there or not. I do not believe all things that could be administered democratically should be, and I have never said they should. What I do believe is that those institutions that claim to be democratic must live up to it. An institution that claims to be democratic but is not has no advantage over one that does not make the claim, and has disadvantages in that it (i) is dishonest and (ii) legitimises the imposing of sham democracy at higher levels. Your claim is like saying that a person is anti-chess if they do not believe one should be playing chess in every waking moment.

Now I realise this is far too difficult a concept for your ranty little brain to process and will probably tip you into another temper tantrum. It's often been the way.

You censor and ban people on Chesschat to protect "law and order".
    False. I moderate material (censorship is primarily by government) and impose bans where necessary mainly to protect (i) the site from legal action so it can continue to exist for the enjoyment of its readers (ii) the members from having their reading and posting experience constantly disrupted by poor behaviour (iii) younger readers from any reasonably avoidable risk of their parents banning them from reading the site.

The truth is your strong views are about destroying democracy,not protecting it.
    You can read my many contributions to the Joint Standing Committee for Electoral Matters and other such things and see if even you can repeat this ridiculous propaganda of yours without being ashamed of yourself after so doing.

The fact is that you are blinded to the facts by hate. It is as if I were to decide that because you are a bad person (which you are so far as these forums and your behaviour towards many people in Australian chess are concerned) all the music you like must be awful (which it isn't). You should be able to acknowledge that I make a far more positive contribution to our democracy than your clueless and disrespectful rants about it on a pointless chess forum ever will, and that I do so voluntarily.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

6. | #1056

Is [..] the Derek Chauvin of Australian Chess?
    Your use of this ridiculous analogy shows exactly why you deserve to be banned from all forums, not just Chesschat. You disgrace the memory of a man who appears to have been murdered by a police thug - and certainly died as a result of needless police brutality - by implying that his life meant no more than your supposed right to repeatedly and self-indulgently misbehave without the slightest consequence on a mere internet forum.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

7. | #1057

You're another one who
    Nobody here gives a ???????????? about your life...the context is Chess ya dopey cunt, so keep it in perspective and save us all from the boring wall of text next time.

8. | #1058

Your use of this ridiculous analogy shows exactly why you deserve to be banned from all forums,
    Looks like Stalin is all hyperbole again.

9. | #1059

Cool $500 Is Probably All It Would Take

"Subject to re-election"? "Accountable"? When, at the heat death of the universe? Their terms expired at the end of 2014 and no elections have been held, nor have you even attempted to hold any elections, since!
    Guess what Sunshine?

At least we've had democratic elections on this forum, and the current roster of elected mods were all elected, if even a while ago. That's more than you can say. You were appointed as a mod, and have convinced the site owner that you are doing a good job. The site owner seldom comes to check your woeful job performance and so the debacle of your moderating continues, and likely will until the CC site owner says enough, the site is coming down or I'm selling it to someone else to manage.

Hope you've been saving up, because I have a feeling if I'd offer him even $500 for it, he'd agree. And what do you think your role on the CC forum would be then? Answer: I'd demote you to ordinary member and you'd cry and whinge and threaten litigation for some odd reason, but keep it up. See what happens. I might just make the offer to watch you squirm.
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

10. | #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    [FONT=Georgia]At least we've had democratic elections on this forum, and the current roster of elected mods were all elected, if even a while ago.
    So what? H*tler could have said the same. It's irrelevant given that you continue to falsely claim the moderators are democratically elected when their terms expired at the end of 2014. If you want to seriously claim democracy as a benefit for your forum you have to keep doing it, including taking active steps to control the disgraceful wannabe election-rigger MOZ.

Hope you've been saving up, because I have a feeling if I'd offer him even $500 for it, he'd agree.
    As if you would do that when you have at least twice not even renewed this forum in time for a much smaller sum.

Answer: I'd demote you to ordinary member and you'd cry and whinge and threaten litigation for some odd reason, but keep it up.
    More likely if this absurd troll scenario came to pass you would find yourself sued into a well-deserved oblivion, and not by me, very quickly. You can't even run this place where there is nothing to do; how on earth would you know what to do with CC?

11. | #1061

and save us all from the boring wall of text next time.
    Too long for your attention span again was it? You didn't even try to limit your comments to chess, and chose instead to make general personal attacks, so of course I will reply generally. Your laziness having been exposed you are now shifting the goalposts.

Looks like Stalin is all hyperbole again.
    I'd point out examples of your hyperbole such as "liar", "c***", "create division", "censor", "don't even believe in democracy", "miserable rants" and more - except generally those are more than hyperbole, they are complete unsubstantiated bulldust. You're a hypocrite.
    Last edited by HydraTED; 07-06-20 at 12:21 PM.

12. | #1062
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

We'll let the readers (whose numbers burgeon) decide that of course.
    I did look up burgeon because I do moderate and fact-check where our readership may need assistance.

The archaic, literary meaning of burgeon is " put forth young shoots; bud"

So that is a pass of the pub-test.
    Bill has done a few shoots in his time.

Carry on.
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

13. | #1063

Your use of this ridiculous analogy shows exactly why you deserve to be banned from all forums, not just Chesschat.
    I guess antichrist simply isn't in my league!!

14. | #1064

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    [FONT=Georgia]

At least we've had democratic elections on this forum, and the current roster of elected mods were all elected, if even a while ago.
    An excellent point that continues to demonstrate an ethical difference between Ozchess and Chesschat over time.

15. | #1065

Quote Originally Posted by MOZ View Post
    So that is a pass of the pub-test.
    Bill has done a few shoots in his time.
    A good point, I suspect Bill often reads Ozchess just in case, a quick drive bye may present.

Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 166

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)