Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying on Chess Chat

1. | #31

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If he is spelling swear words in his name maybe he should be banned.
    A backwards swear word is hardly offensive. In Brisbane's cbd there is now a store in the David Jones centre around the Queen St Mall called fcuk. Distasteful, I agree - and I certainly wouldn't shop there. But such is life I suppose, the store appears to be a franchise and has set up shop there in broad daylight in a very busy part of the city.

I think what has also been overlooked is the fact that Axiom's initially banning was unjustified, and if he hadn't been hard done by the mods at that point, non of the subsequent stuff ever would have arisen.
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

2. | #32

Chesschat has many good users, unfortunately, it's also full of bickering little boys who can't keep their mouth shut! Ozchess, nice and peaceful apart from AO v Kevin Bonham which is actually fun watching Kevin Bonham get owned in the Ozchess v Chesschat Boxing Arena! This is coming from a 14 year old

3. | #33
    Currently playing online chess at different locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Antichrist on Chesschat
    won't play Gunnar again because of this - I beat him and his rubby computer
    Interesting.....
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

4. | #34

Quote Originally Posted by Fenguin View Post
    Chesschat has many good users, unfortunately, it's also full of bickering little boys who can't keep their mouth shut! Ozchess, nice and peaceful apart from AO v Kevin Bonham which is actually fun watching Kevin Bonham get owned in the Ozchess v Chesschat Boxing Arena! This is coming from a 14 year old
    Thanks Fenguin,

Yeah, I used to enjoy cleaning Kevin's clock. I think Kevin enjoyed it too actually. But one day Ninja pointed out to me that most people find it to be a turn off. I agreed with him, and since then I've let Kevin be and also moved this thread to the very bottom of the forum so its out of the way for most people.

Nevertheless Ninja recently scored an ace on Kevin Bonham, the truth of which is still ringing in Kevin's ears 2 weeks later:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja
    Of course I am not in your league. I just get bored occassionally at night. I would need to give up on a productive life and make another 13,000 odd posts to be anywhere near you.
    Best Regards,

AO

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

5. | #35

Quote Originally Posted by Duggan on Chesschat

If new users wish to form an opinion on these matters and then state it, I would strongly encourage them to arm themselves with at least 24 months worth of history.

AT has conducted himself despicably by the reckoning of most adult and respected posters on the chess scene in Australia. Much of the evidence against him has been wiped from the board and is not readily available (at least not in a concise package), but is available nonetheless should people be serious about getting to the bottom of everything. There is a particularly damning thread on his conduct located somewhere on this board. My suggestion is don't bother.

However, it should be noted that the man has been:
    Banned from his state association
    Banned from the Brisbane Chess Club
    Booted off the CAQ as a councillor
    Life banned from chesschat
    24 months of history eh?

FACTS
    Howard Duggan is shown to be a ?????????????????? on Chesschat, and ?????????????????? comments remain not moderated on the site by its ineffectual leadership.

Howard Duggan resigns (was pushed) from CAQ after posting ?????????????????? insults on Chesschat.

Howard Duggan launches a vindictive personal campaign that gets Alex Toolsie briefly banned from organised chess in QLD.

Duggan is alleged to be a computer cheat and doesn't defend himself against one of the worst insults that can be charged on a 'real' chessplayer, (which says a lot.)

Duggan remains a patzer in chess.

cheers,

6. | #36

Default Howard's False Post Concerning Dion Sampson

Let me get this straight:

• Anti-Christ accuses Howard of being a computer cheat on CC;
    • Firegoat7 raises these allegations on OzChess;
    • Howard then attacks me over it.

Okay then. Well, I suppose we'll just add this to the heap of things that have gone wrong in this man's life for which I am responsible.

Best Regards,

AO

ps- Howard recently made a post about Dion which was false and which Kevin had to remove. Dion was happy about it, and, unsurprisingly, Howard doesn't want to talk about that.

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

7. | #37
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

Quote Originally Posted by KB @ url=http://www.chesschat.org/showpost.php?p=228907&postcount=141
    so far as I am aware, MOZ has never actually been banned for anything he posted here!
    Does this post of yours count?

ps More available if you discount this one.
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

8. | #38

Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    24 months of history eh?

FACTS

Duggan is alleged to be a computer cheat and doesn't defend himself against one of the worst insults that can be charged on a 'real' chessplayer, (which says a lot.)

Duggan remains a patzer in chess.

cheers,
    Hi Firegoat, don't make me welcome coz the guys over there are hoping that I don't go back. I should let the truth out as differing from my stirring. I never ever thought that Gunnar cheated. I know that when he did look at the computer, that I 100% believe to be at the end of the game, the computer showed at least a stronger move than he played.

Frankly speaking, I have not played competive chess for about 8 years and seriously doubt I could give a computer-assisted game a shake.

Everyone knows that I stir to the edge and to rabble rouse and those posts were solely in that mode.

Otherwise I love youse all and miss you all. Send Axiom back and starter with his voice intact.

You still have not listened to the Kink's "Rats" have you. Give my regards to Obama's half bro when you see him. I have taken one or two games off him as well.

9. | #39

I wish to admolish the poster called Carrier Pidgeon - that was the name Bill Gletsos gave to myself when carrying pidgeons between CC and Uber Chess Jihad - Matt's old site. That is one where I posted 100% of posts after it crashed. And did I put shit on everyone.

Get an original name mate.

10. | #40

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I wish to admolish the poster called Carrier Pidgeon - that was the name Bill Gletsos gave to myself when carrying pidgeons between CC and Uber Chess Jihad - Matt's old site. That is one where I posted 100% of posts after it crashed. And did I put shit on everyone.

Get an original name mate.
    Are you on any kind of medication?

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

11. | #41

Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant-One View Post
    Are you on any kind of medication?
    Why? Are you CP? If antichrist had the name first, then you should relinquish it.

12. | #42

Hi Firegoat, don't make me welcome coz the guys over there are hoping that I don't go back. I should let the truth out as differing from my stirring. I never ever thought that Gunnar cheated. I know that when he did look at the computer, that I 100% believe to be at the end of the game, the computer showed at least a stronger move than he played.
    Don't worry I covered myself AC with the word "alledged'...lol..pity I cannot spell

Give my regards to Obama's half bro when you see him. I have taken one or two games off him as well.
    Can you believe he played GM Ulf Anderson in a match recently. He is playing some unbelievable chess! Great to hear from you again AC

cheers,

13. | #43

I did not post on one of these boards earlier coz received a warning from Starter that really would have cramped my style - and I get enough of that at CC

14. | #44

I did not post on one of these boards earlier coz received a warning from Starter that really would have cramped my style - and I get enough of that at CC
    Starter (MOZ) is not a staff member here anymore.

He was coerced into quitting by your mate Bonham who banned him from CC until he quit, and upon quitting he was unbanned from Chess Chat.

But even once he had quit he remained banned initially, and Kevin then begged me to change MOZ's usergroup settings so they could unban MOZ and not look stupid in the process.

This was my reply to Kevin on 3 August 2008:

Dear Kevin

I have responded to this silliness on OzChess. Banning MOZ has no impact on me. You and Bill seem to have stepped into dog shit big time because of your vindictiveness, and now need my to help get you boys out so you can save face. But I could really care less if ursogr8 gets his account back, and will not pander to either you or Bill.

Enjoy,

Alex
    As a general rule of thumb, there is no moderation on OzChess which will interfere with the free speech of our members - including you. These are just more CC lies you have been fed. As Axiom would say, think for yourself and break free from the brainwashing!

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

15. | #45
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

hi a/c

Mate, I will read your posts at chesschat with interest.

MOZ*
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 166

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)