Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ozchess' No Confidence Mechanism for Elected Moderators

1. | #46

Quote Originally Posted by cory feldman View Post
    Clearly your faith does not include casting a vote against those who enable axiom to continue posting in the manner he does.

I cast you aside with the same shameful ensemble including ........

Just2tyrannical
    Axiom
    Moz
    Antichrist
    Courtjester7
    George - the benevolent and omniscient overlord of economical correspondence. (although he is keen to reiterate his views, thus violating his supposed predilection towards terse conversation)
    Cory, everything and everyone has two sides. Hitler could not have risen in a vacuum. We all know how Germany was before HItler. They starving, kicked out onto the streets by money lenders charging them 40% interest, there salaries worthless carried them home in wheelbarrows. Hitler wanted to sort of deport the Jews but other countries would not co-operate but some did, mainly because of their own anti-Semitism. And the Jewish leaders insisted on Palestine where the British Mandate was already having problems with the nationalistic Arabs, who had been double-crossed by Britain. The Arabs did not want them due to many economic and social reasons. Though the original ethnic Jews are an Arab tribe. I cant remember off hand but maybe the Jews coming in were European ones and therefore strictly speaking don't have any heritage rights at all. HItler "saved" Germany in then German eyes, for many Germans at least. The others did not get much chance to disagree. There are lessons there to be learnt for everyone. I know most Germans have learnt theirs but I can't say the same for all groups. But they only had to listen to Uncle Karl- social change follows economic change.

You Cory acted HIterish when barring for me (mostly) disagreeing with your interpretation of that video about Adolf - that I considered a work of art. Now when you act like you are on the first steps of becoming a f.ascist whom can not tolerate any dissent or other opinion. The rest of your modding I don't care two hoots about.
    Last edited by antichrist; 28-06-14 at 08:51 PM.

2. | #47

And Cory you dug your own grave by not being consistent with your pre-election campagin.

3. | #48

Quote Originally Posted by cory feldman View Post
    Clearly your faith does not include casting a vote against those who enable axiom to continue posting in the manner he does.

I cast you aside with the same shameful ensemble including ........

Just2tyrannical
    Axiom
    Moz
    Antichrist
    Courtjester7
    George - the benevolent and omniscient overlord of economical correspondence. (although he is keen to reiterate his views, thus violating his supposed predilection towards terse conversation)
    I guess I just lost my faith.
    Also I think you got me all wrong , I've always been a part of that group

4. | #49

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydon View Post
    I guess I just lost my faith.
    Also I think you got me all wrong , I've always been a part of that group
    Good Post Jaydon!
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

5. | #50

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    Good Post Jaydon!
    He was just walking in Memphis when he lost and regained it - they wrote a song about it. Was doing that stage show with Lola when lost it the first time I have been told

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234