View Poll Results: Do You Want Cory back at OzChess ?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah why not, what the hell

2 66.67%
  • OK but with conditions (please specify)

0 0%
  • I really need to seriously think about this some more , so i vote undecided.

1 33.33%
  • No way, let him serve his 6mths which he duly earned

0 0%

Thread: Do You Want Cory back at OzChess ?

1. | #1

Default Do You Want Cory back at OzChess ?

Cory received a 6 month ban, and quite rightly so in my opinion . He was a most unlike-able, rude, objectionable person, and vulgarly vandalistic in his behaviour. But i thought, given that its so quiet here lately it might be an idea to give the poor lad a second chance. I mean we as human beings do have the capacity to learn and change (try telling that to Molllusc-molester Kevin Bonham though !).
    But it is up to you, the stalwart Ozchess member to decide.

Incidentally, if you are into strong raw melodic heavy metal make sure you catch the wonderful ~ The Cory Story ~ A Rock Opera ~ http://www.ozchess.com.au/showthread...y-A-Rock-Opera
    Last edited by S7V7N; 08-10-14 at 04:23 PM.

2. | #2

I belong to the Old School of lock them up and throw away the key, his actions as Mod were severe so if he gets his own medicine he will learn

3. | #3
    Junior Member warriorontheedgeoftime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I belong to the Old School of lock them up and throw away the key, his actions as Mod were severe so if he gets his own medicine he will learn
    yeah, you forgot to vote

4. | #4

Oddly I can see the poll even when I have the poster who started the thread - and indeed all posters to the thread so far - on ignore. The answer is that the issue is irrelevant compared to what really matters in moderation on this forum, which is the immediate and permanent banning of warriorontheedgeoftime and all the other hydra accounts run by that person. Whatever one thinks of cory he was on the right track in trying to control the personally vindictive lunatic pro-fascist babbling of the Axiom hydra complex. And having been subject to persistent personal vilification by Axiom lately I can say that it is pointless even for moderators here to try to be nice to him; cory was right about that, sorry to anyone who thinks it was a good idea but he cannot be negotiated with; it doesn't work. The only way to deal with him is banning.

Little wonder that this forum now has scarcely any active posters or postcount left when one poster using so many aliases is continually allowed to flush its head down the toilet.

Note: - V - is also on my ignore list so I cannot see its posts.
    Last edited by HydraTED; 08-10-14 at 12:47 AM.

5. | #5

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Oddly I can see the poll even when I have the idiot who started the thread - and indeed all posters to the thread so far - on ignore. The answer is that the issue is irrelevant compared to what really matters in moderation on this forum, which is the immediate and permanent banning of warriorontheedgeoftime and all the other hydra accounts run by that person. Whatever one thinks of cory he was on the right track in trying to control the personally vindictive lunatic pro-fascist babbling of the Axiom hydra complex. And having been subject to persistent personal vilification by Axiom I can say that it is pointless to try to be nice to him; cory was right about that, sorry to anyone who thinks it was a good idea but you were wrong.

Little wonder that this forum now has scarcely any active posters or postcount left when one poster is continually allowed to flush its head down the toilet.
    It is you that needs time in the cooler !
    Which i will suggest to george.
    When the Seers obliterate the mainstream programming machinery , the Caissa Warrior will assume their rightful place at the head of popular culture .

6. | #6

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Oddly I can see the poll even when I have the poster who started the thread - and indeed all posters to the thread so far - on ignore. The answer is that the issue is irrelevant compared to what really matters in moderation on this forum, which is the immediate and permanent banning of warriorontheedgeoftime and all the other hydra accounts run by that person. Whatever one thinks of cory he was on the right track in trying to control the personally vindictive lunatic pro-fascist babbling of the Axiom hydra complex. And having been subject to persistent personal vilification by Axiom lately I can say that it is pointless even for moderators here to try to be nice to him; cory was right about that, sorry to anyone who thinks it was a good idea but he cannot be negotiated with; it doesn't work. The only way to deal with him is banning.

Little wonder that this forum now has scarcely any active posters or postcount left when one poster using so many aliases is continually allowed to flush its head down the toilet.

Note: - V - is also on my ignore list so I cannot see its posts.
    Cory got a swelled head and was causing grief for pretty much all members of this forum. That's why an elected mod politely showed him the door. If all he did was take a tough stance on Ax and was otherwise a reasonable person, he would still be posting here without limitation.
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

7. | #7

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    [FONT=Georgia]Cory got a swelled head and was causing grief for pretty much all members of this forum.
    That's exaggerated. He was engaging acrimoniously (and it was generally mutual) with several (clearly fewer than ten) of the remaining regular posters, but they are hardly "pretty much all members", even if you restrict "members" to those who are not spammers. Two of them - at least - brought it on themselves by resisting or obstructing reasonable moderation that was clearly in the forum's interests.

And the same thing applies as has in the past given the abusive behaviour of several regulars here over time. If he was really so nasty, he was just following "when in Rome, do as the Romans do".

8. | #8

Well .... Now he is in Pompei
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

9. | #9

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    Well .... Now he is in Pompei
    What dust to dust, ashes to ashes? yesterday's rooster...

10. | #10

Default I think Cory is another Axiom

[Today 06:33 AM] free cory !! : Eat 3 fruit 5 veg !!
    [Today 06:31 AM] free cory !! : Happy 2015 just2loco !!
    [Today 06:23 AM] free cory !! : I also like puppies !!!
    [Today 06:13 AM] free cory !! : I like fanta.
    [Today 05:45 AM] free cory !! : and ....... END THE WAR !!
    [Today 05:30 AM] free cory !! : That is all. Have a nice day.
    [Today 05:29 AM] free cory !! : Just2good moz and george are chargedwith being far too hopeless for their own good and have been judged guilty as charged.
    [Today 05:26 AM] free cory !! : Reinstate cory as moderator !!
    [Today 05:24 AM] free cory !! : Stop just2goods peddling of hatred and paranoia !!
    [Today 05:21 AM] free cory !! : Stop just2goods bullying of cory feldman.
    [Today 05:20 AM] free cory !! : Most important man for change. Kick out bad apple moderators and administrators !!
    [Today 05:19 AM] free cory !! : End the war. Free cory feldman !!
    [Today 05:17 AM] free cory !! : Support a true patriot and free cory !!
    [Today 05:17 AM] free cory !! : Stop just2feebles reign of terror !!
    [Today 05:16 AM] free cory !! : Free cory feldman !
    [Today 05:15 AM] free cory !! : Free cory feldman !

11. | #11

Free cory feldman.

12. | #12

Free Palestinians they deserve it more than anybody

13. | #13

Default Free Palestinians with every box of Corn Flakes

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Free Palestinians they deserve it more than anybody
    I once got some free plastic Palestinians in my box of Corn Flakes... embarrassingly, I almost bit one accidentally... as much as I wanted to keep them, I had to give them all back , it turned out they weren't "free" after all, someone had to pay for them.
    Even a blind chook, pecking at the ground at random, will eventually find food!

14. | #14

[Today 03:21 AM] free cory !! : All hail king Cory !!
    [Today 03:20 AM] free cory !! : He is in fine spirits and is appreciative of the well wishes and support he has received since his illegal dethroning.
    [Today 03:19 AM] free cory !! : I am a messenger for the great man cory feldman My name is clifton dionysus feldman. I am corys cousin.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARe you denying being Cory so your ban will not be extended? Jesus did not deny being King of the Jews and he copped the Cross and being stabbed, though he could have saved himself but that is a different story.

Members who have read this thread since 08-07-20, 03:34 PM : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)

There are no names to display.