Thread: The Best of Ozchess...

1. | #1

Talking The Best of Ozchess...

N/A.

2. | #2

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha Yup, Ozchess is a very weak site

3. | #3

the best of Ozchess were the struggles going on in MCC a few years back - even the cops were called

4. | #4

Hi All,

The best of Oz Chess for me was definitely the funny videos of MCC Friday night allegro.

5. | #5

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    Hi All,

The best of Oz Chess for me was definitely the funny videos of MCC Friday night allegro.
    The show might go on George. An interested buyer and myself are in negotiations, although, the delay has so far been my fault as I've been a little occupied lately. Still, I think the new owner is committed to keeping the forum opem, as it wouldn't make much sense to buy it and close it down straight away.
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

6. | #6

Allow me to translate your post.

'I will keep paying for the site myself as I can get the money off on tax. I am a lawyer, you know. I think I suckered one fool into paying an arm and a leg, but I don't know, one of my superiors (I keep losing track of them) is dealing with it. I will make sure the new owner doesn't ex-communicate me by retaining my admin status. If the new owner wants anarchy, I'll appoint Axiom as a moderator.'

7. | #7

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    The show might go on George. An interested buyer and myself are in negotiations, although, the delay has so far been my fault as I've been a little occupied lately. Still, I think the new owner is committed to keeping the forum opem, as it wouldn't make much sense to buy it and close it down straight away.
    If the new owner was a Zionist they may buy the site then close it immediately - just like they snuff out those Palestinians

Members who have read this thread since 30-06-20, 07:51 PM : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)

There are no names to display.