Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 102 of 102

Thread: FIDE Swiss Rules

  1. | #91
    Tin Cup Champ 2004 Just2Good's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    7,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    What "mismangement"? Provide evidence.
    If you want to dig up the iceberg Kevin, then go to Chess Chat and un-delete all the posts you and your mates have deleted over the past decade. Congratulations! You now have the tip of the iceberg. Rest is up to you.
    .
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

    ~ Isaiah Berlin ~

  2. | #92
    Senior Member OzChessFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    118

    Default


  3. | #93
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    Hahahaha Hooray for the fake poster police telling people when they can and cannot comment on a forum...hahahhahahaha
    Hooray for the tryhard idiot sniffing at his own strawman-burning and calling himself a genius yet again. You can comment on a forum whenever a forum owner lets you. I am just pointing out that your hypocrisy will be glaringly obvious if you do so in the way you do.

    copyrighting a rating stops it from being supplanted.....hahahahahhahaha.....you tell so many imagined stories......hahahahahahaha
    You think they are imaginary because you are clueless about copyright law. Once again, we did not copyright it - it is already copyright, the disclaimer just serves as a warning that we are serious about our rights, and also reduces the risk that well-meaning people will be taken advantage of as has been the case with our competitor's attempts to scrounge data in the past. You are also clueless about the commercial attempt to misuse our data in a private operation, which we have effectively thwarted by various means to the point that the rival system is an utter joke with minimal take-up.

    stop it I am crying
    I noticed that already sookgoat. Your emotional instability has been obvious for many posts now.

    as if the ACF does not recognise Fides "medium quality" as a standard for titled players receiving free entry subsidy........hahahahahahahahahahaha..........as if the ACF is not complicit in creating GM, IM and FM titles..........
    We actually live in the real world unlike your delusional ideological fantasy zone. We are well aware that the FIDE rating system is suboptimal and the FIDE titles system is in many respects very arbitrary. We work to support improvements to it and discourage proposals that would make it worse. But it is the only OTB global titles system there is, and getting FIDE titles opens many doors for Australian players playing in tournaments overseas, as well as providing them with something to aim at that is recognised and prestigious (for all its faults) worldwide. Having FIDE titles can also assist players in their careers - the boss isn't to know whether the player got their FM title by getting a rating of 2300 or out of the Zonal cornflake packet in the early Oceania zonal days. So we are hardly going to be purists about this and discourage people from getting titles. Flawed as the system is, freezing Australian players out of it to make points about ratings and titles would be stupid.

    But once again, dear firegoat thinks that if we cooperate with the system in any way we must tacitly believe it is perfect. Because when it comes to chess politics, firegoat is an inflexible, dogmatic, idealistic shrill extremist who just has no concept of pragmatism, practicality or getting the job done.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  4. | #94
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    If you want to dig up the iceberg Kevin, then go to Chess Chat and un-delete all the posts you and your mates have deleted over the past decade. Congratulations! You now have the tip of the iceberg. Rest is up to you.
    Another spineless evasion since you and your mates would be able to post evidence of "mismangement" here if you actually had any. You have nothing and probably don't even know what the word means. Words longer than four letters generally exceed your attention span.

    As it happens we have a Deleted Posts Archive at CC. For instance I can see there that of threads we have moved into storage, only 2 of the longest 25 even started out being about the ACF, and both of those were removed not because any serious management issues were raised, but because they turned into worthless cruddy flamewars more or less immediately.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  5. | #95
    Senior Member Firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!
    Posts
    3,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7
    What a clown you are KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonham
    After such an idiotic post as that, you are not in any position to comment. In fact, you never have been
    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7
    Hahahaha Hooray for the fake poster police telling people when they can and cannot comment on a forum...hahahhahahaha
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Hooray for the tryhard idiot sniffing at his own strawman-burning and calling himself a genius yet again. You can comment on a forum whenever a forum owner lets you. I am just pointing out that your hypocrisy will be glaringly obvious if you do so in the way you do.
    Hahahahahaha What a clown you are KB....you of all people worried about "Hypocrisy". Should we all be worried with you? Hahahahahahahahaha Vote 1 KB the fake poster policeman!!! Hahahahahahahaha
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers



  6. | #96
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    .Hahahahahaha What a clown you are KB....you of all people worried about "Hypocrisy".
    I am only worried about your hypocrisy to the extent that a member of the human species displaying it bodes poorly for the future of said species. Hopefully it is merely a product of environmental damage caused by the specimen's extreme stupidity and self-destructive tendencies, and not genetic. Apart from that your hypocrisy is a bonus because it makes it so easy to show you up.

    In this case I demonstrated your hypocrisy by pointing out exactly why your post calling me a clown was itself idiotic. You however throw the accusation back but provide not even a weak attempt at evidence, because you have nothing but empty and inane "Hahahahahaha". Incidentally, I regularly post on a forum where posting "HAHAHAHAHA!" is banned. It should be banned here too, if only to save you from looking even dimmer than you are.

    As to just how dim you look, you would have to be incredibly dense to think that "you are in no position to comment" meant the same thing as "you are banned from commenting". Yet it appears you actually do think that. World class stupidity from David Beaumont round the clock on aussiechess.com.au - and not much else.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  7. | #97
    Senior Member Firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!
    Posts
    3,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7
    What a clown you are KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonham
    After such an idiotic post as that, you are not in any position to comment. In fact, you never have been
    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7
    Hahahaha Hooray for the fake poster police telling people when they can and cannot comment on a forum...hahahhahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonham
    Hooray for the tryhard idiot sniffing at his own strawman-burning and calling himself a genius yet again. You can comment on a forum whenever a forum owner lets you. I am just pointing out that your hypocrisy will be glaringly obvious if you do so in the way you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7
    Hahahahahaha What a clown you are KB....you of all people worried about "Hypocrisy". Should we all be worried with you? Hahahahahahahahaha Vote 1 KB the fake poster policeman!!! Hahahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    As to just how dim you look, you would have to be incredibly dense to think that "you are in no position to comment" meant the same thing as "you are banned from commenting". Yet it appears you actually do think that.
    Hahahahahahahaha KB not only the f@ke policeman but the f@ke judge and f@ke jury for interpretive thought Hahahahahahahahah Anymore false narratives you want to spread KB? What a clown! Hahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by Firegoat7; 22-11-16 at 06:11 PM.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers



  8. | #98
    Senior Member Firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!
    Posts
    3,349

    Default A song for KB the clown!

    Isn't life a blast
    It's just like living in the past
    We go downtown to do our shopping
    And we live in suburbia
    And I say
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
    He he he he he he he he
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    What is there to do she said
    He said come on baby
    And i'll show you a good time

    So they went on down
    To one of those cheap motels
    And they got all gushy and wet
    And I say
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
    He he he he he he he he
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers



  9. | #99
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha KB not only the f@ke policeman but the f@ke judge and f@ke jury for interpretive thought Hahahahahahahahah
    Thus sp@ke the f@ke clown-spotter, who has been "living in the past" by hating me for 15 years because I played in the Aus Champs one time. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Haaaaaaa.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  10. | #100
    Senior Member OzChessFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    118

    Default


  11. | #101
    Volunteer MOZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Useful posts from this thread have been copied to here > http://www.aussiechess.com.au/showth...ules-Revisited
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

  12. | #102
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZ View Post
    Useful posts from this thread have been copied to here > http://www.aussiechess.com.au/showth...ules-Revisited
    It would have been better to just split all the non-"useful" ones to a new thread, although firegoat would probably have had a nervous breakdown if something so radical was done. The action taken has screwed up the forum's metrics by counting every "useful" post posted as two.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Members who have read this thread since 22-02-20, 11:13 PM : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)

There are no names to display.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •