Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Bill Gletsos is behaving like a dictator!

1. | #166

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    Why the different rate?
    Perhaps the rate is rated differently according to the maxim that Time is Money?
    "Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

2. | #167

ChatBox New [25-07, 20:09] :I did hear that there was a tournament that wasn't going to be rated due to some clash with another tournament, though i believe it has been resolved.
    My job is to carry relevant posts to Ozchess.

3. | #168

Quote Originally Posted by CarrierPigeon View Post
    ChatBox New [25-07, 20:09] :I did hear that there was a tournament that wasn't going to be rated due to some clash with another tournament, though i believe it has been resolved.
    Thank you for bringing that to everyone's attention Carrier Pigeon. Once again, it seems, a personal issue between two individuals means everyone must suffer
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

4. | #169

Thank you for bringing that to everyone's attention Carrier Pigeon. Once again, it seems, a personal issue between two individuals means everyone must suffer
    Once again you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

5. | #170

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Once again you have no idea what you are talking about.
    You mean after CarrierPigeon cut and pasted this from CC, that you and your mod/admin mates deleted the shout from the Shoutbox?
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

6. | #171

You mean after CarrierPigeon cut and pasted this from CC, that you and your mod/admin mates deleted the shout from the Shoutbox?
    And yet again you have no idea what you are talking about. The shout in question by poster danny burns has not been deleted and indeed is still showing at the moment just by scrolling down on the front page.

I'd offer you fries with that but a lifetime job at McDonalds would be well above your level of attention and at many times your appropriate pay grade. Seriously.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

7. | #172
    Suspended

Default Bill Gletsos is behaving like a dictator

Its been a few years since we were there, but I was happy with Port Hedland Primary School. Friends who are still there all have their children in the catholic primary school. There only one high school, so unless you want to consider boarding school, youll have no choice anyway.

8. | #173

Quote Originally Posted by Kamdautle View Post
    Its been a few years since we were there, but I was happy with Port Hedland Primary School. Friends who are still there all have their children in the catholic primary school. There only one high school, so unless you want to consider boarding school, youll have no choice anyway.
    I have a friend whose a teacher in Port Hedland, wouldn't surprise me if he teaches at PHPS.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112