Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 876

Thread: Bullying on Chess Chat

  1. | #856
    Siberian Chess Tiger Axiom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Oh so you were certified fully insane.
    Excuse me, i was clearly referring to Reality Analysis.



    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Too right. Your first is conspiratorial frothobabble.
    I'm sorry but that type of comment is totally unnecessary.
    "Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

  2. | #857
    Senior Member Firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!
    Posts
    3,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Oh so you were certified fully insane.
    Not that you should ever be believed , but at least he is not a total cunt like you.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers



  3. | #858
    Senior Member antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Byron Bay, NSW
    Posts
    4,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    Not that you should ever be believed , but at least he is not a total cunt like you.
    what narrative or text should that comment be considered in?

  4. | #859
    Senior Member antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Byron Bay, NSW
    Posts
    4,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    Not that you should ever be believed , but at least he is not a total cunt like you.
    are you saying that they both need a shave

  5. | #860
    Senior Member antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Byron Bay, NSW
    Posts
    4,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    Not that you should ever be believed , but at least he is not a total cunt like you.
    hope you mean a fresh one

  6. | #861
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    AussieChess dot com dot au was sold for a five figure sum.
    I notice that you don't say in what currency this recycled fairy tale supposedly occurred. Don't spend those Zimbabwe dollars all at once.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  7. | #862
    Tin Cup Champ 2004 Just2Good's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    7,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    I notice that you don't say in what currency this recycled fairy tale supposedly occurred. Don't spend those Zimbabwe dollars all at once.
    Even if I was only paid one Zimbabwean dollar Kevin, it would still be one more dollar than you have ever been paid by Chess Chat for years and years (more than a decade) of moderating services.

    So .... how does it feel to put in all of that time and labour over the years, and have absolutely nothing at all to show for it?
    .
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

    ~ Isaiah Berlin ~

  8. | #863
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    Even if I was only paid one Zimbabwean dollar Kevin, it would still be one more dollar than you have ever been paid by Chess Chat for years and years (more than a decade) of moderating services.

    So .... how does it feel to put in all of that time and labour over the years, and have absolutely nothing at all to show for it?
    Firstly, you don't even have one Zimbabwean dollar to show for your latest stuffup. There is no purchaser, as of yesterday you were still the owner of the old domain and as of today it no longer exists. For some reason you were unable to renew it, and as usual you are lying to attempt to cover face. The mystery is why you are doing this when only a handful of people are reading.

    As for Chesschat it has never occurred to me that I should be paid for moderating it. It is something I gladly do voluntarily in my spare time because the result is a forum run well that provides a valuable service and that I enjoy.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  9. | #864
    Tin Cup Champ 2004 Just2Good's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    7,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    As for Chesschat it has never occurred to me that I should be paid for moderating it.
    So you agree you've been treated like a mug?

    It is something I gladly do voluntarily in my spare time because the result is a forum run well that provides a valuable service and that I enjoy.
    In other words, you enjoy being a bully and being a mod there gives you a smidget of power, thus, allowing you to partake in bullying of others. Again, I am glad we agree on this.
    .
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

    ~ Isaiah Berlin ~

  10. | #865
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    So you agree you've been treated like a mug?
    I could only agree with that if I had your peculiar combination of lack of interest in community service, laziness and blaming others for your own decisions.

    In other words, you enjoy being a bully and being a mod there gives you a smidget of power, thus, allowing you to partake in bullying of others.
    No I enjoy providing a good community for discussion, which includes freeing it of people like you who use defamation and lies to attempt to bully others, and who contribute nothing of any value anyway.

    What is interesting here is you try to troll me about not making money on Chesschat. You have actually wasted money on this site - domain fees, features, paid posters and the like, and all for a forum that's been a ludicrous failure because you don't make a proper effort and are not a proper person. After all these years you still can't even moderate a thread-split competently.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  11. | #866
    Tin Cup Champ 2004 Just2Good's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    7,078

    Cool Check Out The Posting History

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    What is interesting here is you try to troll me about not making money on Chesschat.
    Actually, you raised this subject. Not I. Check out the posting history to confirm for yourself.

    All I did was ridicule you, fairly. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones is a well known European adage which was quite applicable.
    .
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

    ~ Isaiah Berlin ~

  12. | #867
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    Actually, you raised this subject. Not I. Check out the posting history to confirm for yourself.


    Oh dear. Here is the posting history. You claimed that you had made money, which I disputed, correctly, since your story has since fallen to pieces. Then you were the one to raise the question of whether I had made money on Chesschat (post 862) when I had never claimed to have done so.

    Of course, a mere four posts back in the thread is at least eight times more than your attention level.

    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones is a well known European adage which was quite applicable.
    No this is just your poor comprehension ability on show again. The "stone" I threw according to your metaphor was not about making money, it was about you making false claims about having made money.

    I have never pretended to make money out of Chesschat so I am simply not in the glass house you speak of.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  13. | #868
    Tin Cup Champ 2004 Just2Good's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    7,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Oh dear. Here is the posting history. You claimed that you had made money, which I disputed, correctly, since your story has since fallen to pieces. Then you were the one to raise the question of whether I had made money on Chesschat (post 862) when I had never claimed to have done so.

    Of course, a mere four posts back in the thread is at least eight times more than your attention level.

    No this is just your poor comprehension ability on show again. The "stone" I threw according to your metaphor was not about making money, it was about you making false claims about having made money.

    I have never pretended to make money out of Chesschat so I am simply not in the glass house you speak of.
    Strange how no one seems to be agreeing with anything you say?

    Guess you'll have to run back to Chess Chat and cry about us in the Detox thread to get some support.
    .
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

    ~ Isaiah Berlin ~

  14. | #869
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    [FONT=Georgia]Strange how no one seems to be agreeing with anything you say?
    We have been round this block before. Happy to go there again and remind you that you have pitiably few active members and that those who are most active are biased against Chesschat and therefore wouldn't be willing to admit to the facts.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  15. | #870
    Tin Cup Champ 2004 Just2Good's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    7,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    We have been round this block before. Happy to go there again and remind you that you have pitiably few active members and that those who are most active are biased against Chesschat and therefore wouldn't be willing to admit to the facts.
    I agree that CC has more active members, but it's basically been the same lot for the past 10 years. It isn't as if that forum has attracted large numbers of new devoted members who post there weekly. Face the facts son, in the world of social media, vBulletin forums don't have the same appeal to the masses like they once did.
    .
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

    ~ Isaiah Berlin ~

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Members who have read this thread since 17-09-19, 11:46 PM : 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •