Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Thread: Bullying on Chess Chat

1. | #856

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Oh so you were certified fully insane.
    Excuse me, i was clearly referring to Reality Analysis.

Too right. Your first is conspiratorial frothobabble.
    I'm sorry but that type of comment is totally unnecessary.
    "Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

2. | #857
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Oh so you were certified fully insane.
    Not that you should ever be believed , but at least he is not a total cunt like you.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

3. | #858

Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    Not that you should ever be believed , but at least he is not a total cunt like you.
    what narrative or text should that comment be considered in?

4. | #859

are you saying that they both need a shave

5. | #860

hope you mean a fresh one

6. | #861

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    AussieChess dot com dot au was sold for a five figure sum.
    I notice that you don't say in what currency this recycled fairy tale supposedly occurred. Don't spend those Zimbabwe dollars all at once.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

7. | #862

I notice that you don't say in what currency this recycled fairy tale supposedly occurred. Don't spend those Zimbabwe dollars all at once.
    Even if I was only paid one Zimbabwean dollar Kevin, it would still be one more dollar than you have ever been paid by Chess Chat for years and years (more than a decade) of moderating services.

So .... how does it feel to put in all of that time and labour over the years, and have absolutely nothing at all to show for it?
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

8. | #863

Even if I was only paid one Zimbabwean dollar Kevin, it would still be one more dollar than you have ever been paid by Chess Chat for years and years (more than a decade) of moderating services.

So .... how does it feel to put in all of that time and labour over the years, and have absolutely nothing at all to show for it?
    Firstly, you don't even have one Zimbabwean dollar to show for your latest stuffup. There is no purchaser, as of yesterday you were still the owner of the old domain and as of today it no longer exists. For some reason you were unable to renew it, and as usual you are lying to attempt to cover face. The mystery is why you are doing this when only a handful of people are reading.

As for Chesschat it has never occurred to me that I should be paid for moderating it. It is something I gladly do voluntarily in my spare time because the result is a forum run well that provides a valuable service and that I enjoy.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

9. | #864

As for Chesschat it has never occurred to me that I should be paid for moderating it.
    So you agree you've been treated like a mug?

It is something I gladly do voluntarily in my spare time because the result is a forum run well that provides a valuable service and that I enjoy.
    In other words, you enjoy being a bully and being a mod there gives you a smidget of power, thus, allowing you to partake in bullying of others. Again, I am glad we agree on this.

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

10. | #865

So you agree you've been treated like a mug?
    I could only agree with that if I had your peculiar combination of lack of interest in community service, laziness and blaming others for your own decisions.

In other words, you enjoy being a bully and being a mod there gives you a smidget of power, thus, allowing you to partake in bullying of others.
    No I enjoy providing a good community for discussion, which includes freeing it of people like you who use defamation and lies to attempt to bully others, and who contribute nothing of any value anyway.

What is interesting here is you try to troll me about not making money on Chesschat. You have actually wasted money on this site - domain fees, features, paid posters and the like, and all for a forum that's been a ludicrous failure because you don't make a proper effort and are not a proper person. After all these years you still can't even moderate a thread-split competently.

11. | #866

Cool Check Out The Posting History

What is interesting here is you try to troll me about not making money on Chesschat.
    Actually, you raised this subject. Not I. Check out the posting history to confirm for yourself.

All I did was ridicule you, fairly. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones is a well known European adage which was quite applicable.

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

12. | #867

Actually, you raised this subject. Not I. Check out the posting history to confirm for yourself.

Oh dear. Here is the posting history. You claimed that you had made money, which I disputed, correctly, since your story has since fallen to pieces. Then you were the one to raise the question of whether I had made money on Chesschat (post 862) when I had never claimed to have done so.

Of course, a mere four posts back in the thread is at least eight times more than your attention level.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones is a well known European adage which was quite applicable.
    No this is just your poor comprehension ability on show again. The "stone" I threw according to your metaphor was not about making money, it was about you making false claims about having made money.

I have never pretended to make money out of Chesschat so I am simply not in the glass house you speak of.

13. | #868

Oh dear. Here is the posting history. You claimed that you had made money, which I disputed, correctly, since your story has since fallen to pieces. Then you were the one to raise the question of whether I had made money on Chesschat (post 862) when I had never claimed to have done so.

Of course, a mere four posts back in the thread is at least eight times more than your attention level.

No this is just your poor comprehension ability on show again. The "stone" I threw according to your metaphor was not about making money, it was about you making false claims about having made money.

I have never pretended to make money out of Chesschat so I am simply not in the glass house you speak of.
    Strange how no one seems to be agreeing with anything you say?

Guess you'll have to run back to Chess Chat and cry about us in the Detox thread to get some support.

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

14. | #869

[FONT=Georgia]Strange how no one seems to be agreeing with anything you say?
    We have been round this block before. Happy to go there again and remind you that you have pitiably few active members and that those who are most active are biased against Chesschat and therefore wouldn't be willing to admit to the facts.

15. | #870

We have been round this block before. Happy to go there again and remind you that you have pitiably few active members and that those who are most active are biased against Chesschat and therefore wouldn't be willing to admit to the facts.
    I agree that CC has more active members, but it's basically been the same lot for the past 10 years. It isn't as if that forum has attracted large numbers of new devoted members who post there weekly. Face the facts son, in the world of social media, vBulletin forums don't have the same appeal to the masses like they once did.

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Members who have read this thread since 17-09-19, 11:46 PM : 5